SIBIOS need Senior SAP BI BW Analyst Consultants with minimum 4/6 years experience to join the Global Reporting Team Centre of Excellence at our End User Client.
SAP BI / BW Consultant will collaboratively implement ongoing system change activities targeted at improving the system or business processes.
You will be responsible for delivering the different areas of the divisional operating model, from incident resolution to enhancements and projects. ( Core SAP Modules ECC and SAP ECC HANA modules with SCM PM PP QM SD FI CO GTM…)
The focus of the activities will be split between core sustain service delivery and enhancements for live subject areas with participation in local or regional continuous process improvement projects:
-will be involved in blueprint reviews, integration testing and knowledge transfer and support activities.
-Will work as part of a virtual team (with the global team, key users and the off-shore delivery team)
-Will take part in testing activities, including Regression and Integration testing, with responsibility to validate the test scenarios and the automated test scripts.
Work with the BW Global Senior Manager and other BW support Analysts in providing advice on BI/BW system functionality and configuration within SAP software, specifically in all front and backend BW objects and tools such as Query/Report/Web Application Designer, BEX Analyser and Integrated Planning.
* Work with BW Senior Analysts on site, managing the Functional Document Specifications into Technical Document Specification for the development get start and complete.
* Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and expertise of Warehouse business processes, structure and stakeholders.
* Work with team leaders to provide technical leadership to the business and the SAP Support Group.
* Provide effective high quality level SAP functional support, incorporating the resolution of assigned incidents, problems and service requests.
* Maintain and enforce excellence in performance and standards related to the gathering, analysis, development and testing of changes deployed to meet business requirements.
* Accountable to, and engaged with, internal and external stakeholders in relation to the provision of advice and support, system availability, performance and security.
Engage across, and within teams to deliver activities and tasks on time
Extensive experience in the design of reporting processes and/or in supporting a warehouse application within a large project or very large organisation.
* Extensive experience in managing business requirements developed by functional documentation and transform into technical specifications.
* Extensive experience in data analysis and statistical methods
* Extensive technical background in data warehouse data modelling and ETTL process
* Extensive experience with development, configuration and troubleshooting of new data sources, info sources, master data, info objects and info cubes with a strong background in SQL Knowledge of ITIL and/or SAP methodologies and tools, with a strong support background, including end user support, system configuration and testing.
The SAP BI BW Consultant need to have a Strong interpersonal, communication, relationship and leadership skills with excellent analytical and strategic capabilities with focus on customer and result.
Need to be Fluent written and spoken English.